Instructions for Authors
Annals of Biomedical Research invites original research, review articles, case reports, short communications and clinical or medical images in all the areas related to Biomedical Research including basic clinical and medical science, natural domains utilization, treatments, cell transplantation, etc.
- The manuscripts must meet the standard criteria before they are accepted by the respective editor.
- It should be an original work by the author. The author must not have sent the work to some other publishing house at the same time.
- Once, rejected, the manuscript can be improved and can be sent to us again for another chance of approval.
- The work must be fresh and effective.
- Once the manuscripts are accepted based on the set standards, processing and publishing of the paper will be done in 30 days of acceptance.
- The author will be informed as the manuscript clears levels of processing and publishing.